NEMLA plays an active role in facilitating communication among New England’s music libraries and the personnel who manage and conserve their collections. Membership is open to anyone interested in supporting our mission or participating in our meetings.
NEMLA membership offers many benefits:
- Add value to your professional life
- Connect with your colleagues
- Enhance your professional knowledge
- Gain access to the Collective Wisdom of the chapter listserv to participate in email discussion and receive chapter announcements
- Take advantage of professional development opportunities such as proposing presentations for the spring or fall meetings — or presenting yourself!
- Support your own work and the work of fellow music library professionals in New England
Become a NEMLA Member!
New members or renewing members may fill out this online form.
Please tell us whether you are a new or renewing member in the space indicated.
Please be sure to pay your dues at the same time, using the PayPal link below or by sending a check, payable to NEMLA, to the Secretary / Treasurer at the address also listed below.
Twice a year, Fall and Spring.
New England Quarter Notes. Issued Quarterly in September, December, March, and June.
Join our Google Group.